BeeperMD-Medical Company currently seeking qualified and experienced Licensed Practical Nurses and/or Registered Nurses to join our MedTech mobile medical team, providing at-home Primary and Urgent Care services.
Candidates are eligible to begin immediately upon the successful interview process.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Driving to patients' homes for Primary care/Urgent care services
- Administering point of care testing FLU, STREP, RSV, Covid, Mono, and UTI testing.
- Interacting with patients and performing assessments
- Taking patients' vitals
- Performing nasal or oral swabs
- Collect all lab samples
- Draw blood
- Work alongside mid-level providers through Telehealth
- Always wear appropriate PPE (provided by the employer for free)
Priority hires on candidates who have availability to begin immediately.
Education, License, and Certification (Required):
- - College (Required)
- - Driver's license (Required)
- - LPN license (Required)
- - RN License (Preferred)
- Phlebotomy Certified (Required)
- IV Certification (Required)
- Previous experience with Phlebotomy for Pediatrics and adults
- Previous experience working in a lab setting
- Previous experience working in a Primary Care Clinic
Candidates must have access to reliable transportation.
BeeperMD is offering in-home Primary and Urgent Care in the comfort of patients' homes throughout the State of Florida.
Ideal candidates will possess excellent communication skills, leadership skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a highly professional constantly changing environment.
Candidate(s) must meet the certification/credentialing requirements in order to be considered for the position. Must be willing and able to successfully pass a background check.
Training and supplies are provided by the employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Day Shift, Evening shift, Weekdays/ Weekends Shift
Pay: Based on education and experience.