BeeperMD, Primary Care, and Urgent Care Clinic located in Boca Raton, FL are looking for qualified and experienced Physician Assistant and/or Family Nurse Practitioners to join our team.
*Candidates are eligible to begin immediately upon the successful interview process*
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Report to the Clinic daily and provide quality patient care
- Perform patient consultation through Telehealth consultations
- Perform physical exams
- Maintain patient records
- Order or perform diagnostic tests
- Prescribe medications
- Develop treatment plans
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses, conditions, and injuries that fall under Primary and Urgent Care
- Report to Medical Director for any issues
- Follow up on patient's labs, orders, and referrals
- Maintain open and direct communication with Medical Director and Office Manager
- Be a team leader and a strong team player
- PA/ NP license required in Florida (additional State is a plus)
- Education: Master's Degree in Nursing
- DEA License (if applicable)
- Medicare/Medicaid enrollment (Florida) required
- CAQH Provider Number (required)
- Stay up to date with HIPAA, OSHA, Medicare/Medicaid training
-MUST have at least 3+ years experience in Primary Care/ Family Medicine
-MUST have prior Telehealth experience
-Must pass a background check
Ideal Candidates will possess excellent communication, leadership skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a highly professional constantly changing environment.
Previous experience in Family and/or Emergency Medicine. Previous Urgent Care and Telehealth experience is a plus.
Computer knowledge, EMR, E-prescription platforms, Excel, Google Workspace, Zoom.
Job Type: Full-time