BeeperMD, Primary Care, and Urgent Care Clinic looking for qualified and experienced Family Nurse Practitioners (FNP) and/or Physician Assistant (PA) to join our Telehealth team.
Weekends ONLY (Fri-Sun)
*Candidates are eligible to begin immediately upon the successful interview process*
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform Telehealth consultations- Evaluate patients through our Telehealth platforms for anything Primary and Urgent Care related
- Provide quality patient care
- Perform physical exams
- Maintain patient records
- Order or perform diagnostic tests
- Prescribe medications
- Develop treatment plans
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses, conditions, and injuries that fall under Primary and Urgent Care
- Report to Medical Director for any issues
- Follow up on patient's labs, orders, and referrals
- Maintain open and direct communication with Medical Director and Office Manager
- Be a team leader and a strong team player
- NP/PA license required in Florida (additional State is a plus)
- Education: Master's Degree in Nursing
- DEA License (if applicable)
- Medicare/Medicaid enrollment (Florida)
- CAQH number
- Stay up to date with HIPAA, OSHA, Medicare/Medicaid training
- MUST have prior experience in Family Medicine
- MUST have prior experience working through Telehealth
Ideal Candidates will possess excellent communication, leadership skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a highly professional constantly changing environment.
Previous experience is in Family Medicine. Previous Urgent Care and Telehealth experience.
Computer knowledge, EMR, E-prescription platforms, Excel, Google Workspace, Zoom.
Job Type: Weekends Only
Job Types: Part-Time