Primary and Urgent Care Clinic located in Tampa, FL currently seeking a qualified and experienced Medical Assistant X-Ray Technician to join our team.
*Candidates are eligible to begin immediately upon the successful interview process*
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Report to the clinic daily and provide quality patient care
- MA duties
- Taking medical histories
- Explaining treatment procedures to patients
- Preparing patients for examinations
- Assisting the physician during examinations
- Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens
- Performing basic laboratory tests
- Instruct patients about medication and special diets
- Prepare patients for radiologic procedures
- Perform X-Rays.
- Must have MA Florida State License (clear and active)
- Florida Radiologic Technology License
- BLS Certification
- Medical experience: 1 year (preferred)
- EMR system experience (preferred)
- Must pass a background check
Ideal candidates will possess excellent communication skills, leadership skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a highly professional constantly changing environment. Candidates must be efficient working alone and in a group setting, reliable, and self-starters.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
12 hours shift
Based on education and experience.