BeeperMD is currently seeking qualified and experienced Nurse Practitioners (NP) and/or Physician Assistants (PA) to join our Telehealth team for Primary and Urgent Care services.
REMOTE POSITION-WORK FROM HOME
MUST BE LICENSED IN FL AND NY
*Candidates are eligible to begin immediately upon the successful interview process*
Duties include but are not limited to:
-Taking calls and evaluating Telehealth patients
- Perform physical exams
- Maintain patient records
- Order or perform diagnostic tests
- Prescribe medications
- Develop treatment plans
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses, conditions, and injuries that fall under Primary and Urgent Care
- Report to Medical Director for any issues
- Follow up on patient's labs, orders, and referrals
- Maintain open and direct communication with Medical Director and Office Manager
- Be a team leader and a strong team player
-Work collaboratively with the Telehealth team and Nurses (LPNs/RNs)
- NP/PA license required in Florida (additional State is a plus)
- Education: Master's Degree in Nursing
- DEA License (if applicable)
- Medicare/Medicaid enrollment
- Stay up to date with HIPAA, OSHA, Medicare/Medicaid training
Ideal Candidates will possess excellent communication, leadership skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a highly professional constantly changing environment.
Previous experience in Family and/or Emergency Medicine. Previous Urgent Care and Telehealth experience.
Computer knowledge, EMR, E-prescription platforms, Excel, Google workspace, Zoom.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, PRN.
Day shift, Evening shift
1099 Independent Contractor position
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour