Primary and Urgent Care Clinic located in Tampa, FL is looking for qualified and experienced Family Nurse Practitioners to join our team.
*Candidates are eligible to begin immediately upon the successful interview process*
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Report to the Clinic daily and provide quality patient care
- Perform in-person patient consultations and Telehealth consultations
- Perform physical exams
- Maintain patient records
- Order or perform diagnostic tests
- Prescribe medications
- Develop treatment plans
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses, conditions and injuries that fall under Primary and Urgent Care
- Report to Medical Director for any issues
- Follow up on patient's labs, orders, and referrals
- Maintain open and direct communication with Medical Director and office Manager
- Be a team leader and a strong team player
- NP license required in Florida (additional State is a plus)
- Education: Master's Degree in Nursing
- DEA License (if applicable)
- Medicare/Medicaid enrollment
- Stay up to date with HIPAA, OSHA, Medicare/Medicaid trainings
Ideal Candidates will possess excellent communication, leadership skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a highly professional constantly changing environment.
Previous experience is Family and/or Emergency Medicine. Previous Urgent Care and Telehealth experience is a plus.
Computer knowledge, EMR, E-prescription platforms, Excel, Google workspace, Zoom.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, PRN.
Day shift, Evening shift
1099 Independent Contractor position
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Salary: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour