BeeperMD is currently looking for a qualified and experienced Field Manager to join our team to oversee multiple Medical/ Covid testing sites around Florida.
Salary position with benefits.
Candidates are eligible to begin immediately upon the successful interview process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Optimizing the locations to increase appointments
- Driving to locations daily, doing spot checks on our technicians and operations
- Overseeing the maintenance and overall site conditions including signage
- Creating detailed site reports including suggestions for improvements
- Problem-solving and providing solutions to the technicians staffing the sites
- Coordinating supply deliveries and build-outs with our warehouse team
A company car will be provided for you during work-related hours.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgable in Microsoft Office, Excel spreadsheets, Google Workspace, or related software
- Ability to compile information and make decisions
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Must be efficient working alone and in a group setting, reliable, and self-starter
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass a background check
Experience and Education:
- At least two years of Management, Logistics, Customer Service, Sales/Retail operations manager experience preferred
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Associate Degree in Business, Management, or a related field preferred
- Must be able and willing to travel according to the needs of the business
Job Type: Full-Time/ Salary
- Monday-Friday, some weekends
Pay: $40,000-$50,000 plus benefits