BeeperMD is currently seeking qualified Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) or MedTechs to join our medical team to run testing sites.
Candidates are eligible to begin immediately upon the successful interview process.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Report to testing location daily, greet patients, administer Covid testing, FLU, STREP, and/or RSV, manage patients traffic at the location, maintain supplies inventory, and keep testing location clean and organized.
- Interacting with customers and advising them on the bests tests
- Performing nasal or oral swabs
- Performing Rapid Covid tests
- Always wear proper PPE (provided by the employer for free)
Candidates must have access to reliable transportation.
BeeperMD is offering testing services at various testing tents along with in-home Urgent Care services. By bringing convenience to Covid testing, BeeperMD is contributing to controlling the spread of the virus.
Ideal candidates will possess excellent communication skills, leadership skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a highly professional constantly changing environment. Candidates must be efficient working alone and in a group setting, reliable, and self-starters.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Day shift, Weekend shift
Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST (hours may vary)
Based on education and experience.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- EMT Certification (Preferred)
- EMT experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Customer Service experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Medical experience: 1 year (Preferred)