BeeperMD is currently seeking a qualified and experienced warehouse/ purchasing manager to join our warehouse team.
Candidates are eligible to begin immediately upon the successful completion of the interview process.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
Manage and oversee day-to-day warehouse operations and staff. Conduct staff meetings, train employees, evaluate performance, and direct work assignments to ensure effective department operations.
Ensure timely and accurate receiving, ticketing, placement, planning, distribution, delivery, and replenishment of all materials and/or equipment.
Responsible for purchasing materials, supplies, and equipment for the entire business. Negotiate deals with suppliers, and build long-term relationships.
- Oversees and maintains current inventory.
- Researches analyzes, and forecasts current and future buying trends, markets, styles, and products, with attention to specific target markets and demographics.
- Develops and maintain relationships with wholesalers and suppliers.
- Negotiates contracts with wholesalers and suppliers.
- Assesses financial risks of purchases.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Developing an effective and accurate system for monitoring purchase orders
- Delivering a weekly purchase order report to supervisors that indicate the invoice number for all closed orders
- Working within the management team to ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned orders and report any back-ordered or missing products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Google Workspace, or related software.
- Efficient typing skills, with an emphasis on accuracy and legal aspects of purchasing.
- Ability to compile information and make decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass background checks
Education and Experience:
- At least two years of Supply Chain, Logistics, or Buyer / Purchasing Agent experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or a related field preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able and willing to travel according to the needs of the business.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday-Friday)
Salary: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year