BeeperMD is currently seeking candidates to join our Boca based lab team. Covid Lab technicians will be responsible for processing Covid-19 samples and delivering results through our database.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving, labeling, and processing samples
- Properly record results and upload them onto our system in a time-sensitive manner
- Maintain equipment and supplies inventory
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed, and maintain a clean and organized work environment
All equipment will be provided along with proper training.
Prefer candidates with immediate availability to begin.
BeeperMD is offering Primary and Urgent Care Services along with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) testing at patients' homes, offices, and schools. By bringing convenience to Covid testing, BeeperMD is contributing to controlling the spread of the virus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Monday-Friday
Hours: 4 AM - 8 AM OR 5 AM - 9 AM (Hours may vary)
Pay: $15-$18 per hour
Ideal candidates will possess excellent communication, leadership skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a highly professional constantly changing environment. One to two years of previous lab experience is preferred.
Education/ License/ Certificate:
- Associate Degree (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Lab or Medical Certification (Preferred)