BeeperMD is currently seeking an experienced executive assistant to join our upper management team. Candidates will be working closely and daily reporting to Company's upper management.
Immediate availability to start after successful completion of the interview and onboarding process.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily administrative duties
- Manage active calendar of appointments
- Compose and prepare correspondence
- Taking calls on behalf of upper management
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records and reports
- Assist in daily management meetings
Ideal candidates will possess excellent written and communication skills, strong organizational skills, leadership skills, attention to detail, the ability to work in a highly professional constantly changing environment, problem-solving and decision making, and proactive, interpersonal skills.
BeeperMD is offering in-home Urgent Care and SARS-CoV-2 testing at patients' homes, offices, and schools. By bringing convenience to Covid testing, BeeperMD is contributing to controlling the spread of the virus.
Job Type: Full-time, must be flexible to work overtime/ weekends if needed.
- At least 2 years of previous work experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Must have reliable transportation
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), additional language skills are a plus
- Must be proficient in Google workspace, Microsoft, Excel, Excel Spreadsheets, Word, Powerpoint.
- Minimum of Associates degree + 2 Years of work experience (Required)