BeeperMD is currently seeking candidates to join our Deerfield based lab team. Covid Lab technicians will be responsible for processing Covid-19 samples and delivering results through our database.
Job duties includes but not limited to:
- receiving, labeling, and processing samples
- properly record results and upload onto our system in a time sensitive manner
- maintain equipment and supplies inventory
- ensure that all safety guidelines are followed, maintain a clean and organized work environment
All equipment will be provided along with proper training.
Prefer candidates with immediate availability to begin.
BeeperMD is offering SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) testing at patient's homes, offices and schools. By bringing convenience to Covid testing, BeeperMD is contributing to controlling the spread of the virus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18 per hour
Ideal candidates will possess excellent communication, leadership skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a highly professional constantly changing environment. One to two years previous lab experience preferred.
Education/ License/ Certificate:
- Associate Degree (Required)
- Bachelor Degree (Preferred)
- Lab or Medical Certification