BeeperMD is seeking qualified candidates to perform COVID-19 specimen collection (i.e., nasal swab and finger prick)
Candidate is eligible to begin immediately upon successful interview process:
- Interacting with customers and advising them on the best tests.
- Performing nasal swab and finger prick specimen collection
- Performing Rapid COVID tests
- Driving to patients locations
- Always wearing appropriate PPE (provided by employer for free)
Priority hires include candidates who have availability to begin immediately.
BeeperMD is offering SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) testing at patient's homes, offices and schools. By bringing convenience to Covid testing, BeeperMD is contributing to controlling the spread of the virus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Based on education and experience
Ideal candidates will possess excellent communication, leadership skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a highly professional constantly changing environment.
- College (Required)
- Drivers license (Required)
- RN License (Preferred)